The following release notes detail improvements and fixes for RadiantOne v7.3.24.
- [VSTS42119]: Updated the "Keep track of the user's last successful logon time every" field on the password policy settings page to display as '0s' instead of '0d' when value is 0.
- [VSTS42815]: Improved the detection of similar events in queues to speed up the persistent cache refresh time of frequently modified entries.
- [VSTS42899]: Added the capability to capture BindDN for unsuccessful binds in the vds_server logs for auditing purpose when the “enableAccessLoggingWithWhoDidThat”property is enabled.
- [VSTS42962]: The monitoring script (<RLI_HOME>/bin/monitoring.bat(.sh)) now checks if the data collector key is valid and outputs a message if it is not.
- [VSTS43053]: Added a new property for the changelog capture connector: "Switch to Primary Server (in polling intervals)". The default value of the property is 0. If the property value <=0, no attempt to switch to primary server will done. If the property value = 1, an attempt to switch to primary server will be done every polling interval. If the property value > 1 (10 for example), attempt to switch to primary server will be done every 10 polling intervals. Because an attempt to connect to primary server is time consuming, the property value should not be too low (1-3). Also, when connector starts (restarts), and the property value >0, an attempt to switch to primary server will be done immediately.
- [VSTS43133]: Upgraded to OpenJDK updated to jdk8u332-b09.
- [VSTS43136]: Updated the logging mechanism from log4j to log4j2 for external ZooKeeper
- [VSTS43145]: The property indicating account lockout for a custom password policy is now configurable from the command line tool vdsconfig.
- [VSTS42868]: Custom error pages shown for invalid resources instead of the default ones which reveal information about the system.
- [VSTS42921]: Fixed the DB trigger(connector) generation for MySQL DB when the MariaDB JDBC driver is used.
- [VSTS43001]: Fixed an issue where some password policy attributes were not defined in the schema, resulting in unnecessary error messages when the command line tool vdsconfig was used to update the password policy.
- [VSTS43002]: Streamlined the password policy update process of the command line tool vdsconfig, so that all properties should remain consistent with the given arguments from the input.
- [VSTS43046]: Upgraded libs to WSS 2.2.7 and xmlsec 2.1.7 and refactored existing classes to resolve issues with the RadiantOne SAML Attribute Service interfering with ADAP tokens.
- [VSTS43103]: Fixed a problem returning “null” when configuring a real-time persistent cache refresh on a virtual that contains a join to an HDAP store using a scope of one. Joins using base and sub scopes work fine.
- [VSTS43157]: Fixed an issue causing a partial persistent cache refresh intermittently when joined objects in the virtual view contain a many-to-1 relationship.
- [VSTS43198]: Fixed an issue with establishing a connection to PingOne using the scimclient custom data source.
- [VSTS43250]: Fixed an issue with the agent orchestrator that could lead to the agent in charge of the real-time persistent cache refresh timing out when one or more nodes in the cluster are down.
- [VSTS43360]: Fixed a problem with intermittent bind failures during concurrent Binds, caused from using custom authentication logic.
For known issues reported after the release, please see the Radiant Logic Knowledge Base:
v7.3.24 Installers and Update Installers can be downloaded from the following links:
Please sign in to leave a comment.