How can I create a computed attribute based on the Active Directory attribute msDS-ExternalDirectoryObjectId?
- From Main Control Panel -> Settings -> Server Frontend -> Attributes handling, remove “ms*" from the Attributes excluded from search results (support for Active Directory) to ensure the value is returned from the backend AD.
- On the Main Control Panel -> Directory Namespace tab, select the proxy view to the Active Directory backend.
- With the proxy view of Active Directory selected, click the Attributes tab on the right.
- Add the “msDS-ExternalDirectoryObjectId” attribute to the list and enter a Virtual Name that is available in the User object class definition (in the RadiantOne LDAP Schema). An example is “uid”.
- Select the Always Requested option and then Save.
- On the Objects tab, add the user object class in the Primary Objects section.
- Click Save.
- At the bottom of the Objects tab, click Edit next to Define Computed Attributes.
- Use the “uid” attribute as part of the value to define your computed attribute.
- Save the virtual view.
Please sign in to leave a comment.