The following release notes detail improvements and fixes for RadiantOne v7.3.30.
- [VSTS44737]: Added new vdprivileges: admin-write, logs-read, and security-write to allow delegated administrator roles access to pages previously restricted to superusers only.
- [VSTS45112]: Added support for a new property (srvRecordLimit) to control the number of servers read from AD Domain SRV records. This is configurable from Main Control Panel > Settings > Server Backend > Connection Pooling/Other.
- [VSTS45245]: Improved logging related to inter-cluster replication.
- [VSTS45380]: Added Persistent Cache refresh optimizations for handling concurrent modification of members for large groups.
- [VSTS45432]: Updated JDK version to jdk8u382-b05.
- [VSTS45623]: Added an LDAP Search Filter input field to the ICS upload UI to allow users to specify the filter for the upload.
- [VSTS44648]: Fixed force leader button so FID leader can now be transferred.
- [VSTS45124]: Fixed a periodic refresh bug that would prevent new cron expression to be applied after a failure of communication with the backend during a refresh.
- [VSTS45348]: Fixed an issue that was preventing the RadiantOne Windows services from restarting properly, causing them to return “Error 200: The code segment cannot be greater than or equal to 64K”.
- [VSTS45426]: Fixed an issue where whitespace characters combined with multi-valued RDNs could cause some LDAP searches to fail.
- [VSTS45449]: Fixed an issue where ACI filtering was not working properly unless the client query contained a requested attribute that was explicitly mentioned in the ACI settings.
- [VSTS45450]: Fixed an issue where the buttons were not working for the “Abort Upload" and "Show Info" for the Sync Monitoring Upload Processes popup.
- [VSTS45456]: Fixed an issue that prevented real-time persistent cache refreshes from being configurable for custom backends.
- [VSTS45548]: Fixed an issue where an updated CRON expression for periodic cache refresh is saved without requiring a restart.
- [VSTS45657]: Updated Bootstrap to version 3.4.1. Updated jQuery to version 3.7.0. Updated Angular to version 1.8.3 to address security vulnerabilities
- [VSTS45711]: Fixed an issue where the linked attribute optimizations were not properly saved and loaded for Universal Directory (HDAP) stores.
- [VSTS45727]: Fixed an issue with the node display paging process in the Main Control Panel > Dashboard tab.
For known issues reported after the release, please see the Radiant Logic Knowledge Base:
v7.3.30 Installers and Update Installers can be downloaded from the following links: